Saturday, August 18, 2012

Flatliners

This is the new Midnite Movies series, after I returned from my one-year creative hiatus and had a clear vision with what I wanted to do with Midnite Movies, and the Stoned Horror Critic character. Essentially. the SHC is a failed film critic (a parody of Armand White, actually), who after being laughed out of Cannes and Sundance is forced to be the host of an online riff show, where he reluctantly reviews and blasts cult films, usually of the horror, sci-fi, and fantasy genres. I bring alot of comedic/non-comedic influences to the character, particularly the MST3K gang, The Cinema Snob, my old buddy The Angry Movie Critic (long gone from the internet, sadly), Blackadder, Bill Murray, and just a little Michael Ironside. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment