Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And the Horror Blog Award Goes to...

Well, yesterday I did my not-so-routine check up on the site, and noticed that my esteemed reader Kyle Scott gave me the Horror Blogger award. I am, of course, very grateful to for this, and especially grateful that there's even some love in the blogger community for me, a man who wrote probabely the most retarded "Transformers 3" review of all time.

As this involves "passing the torch", so to speak, I would like to list some of my fellow bloggers who are obviously much more talented than I. So without further adieu...um...(insert half-assed transition here).

1. Gratefully accept this award

As stated above, I'm incredibley grateful for this award. I'd like to thank my fellow bloggers, family, and my crabby neighbor Old Man Johnson...I'm going to burn your lawn...Thanks you all!

2. Link the person who gave it to you

Horror Hotel
Thanks man!

3. Post 3 interesting facts about yourself

1) My five favourite movies are Clerks (the movie that made me realize I could be a filmmaker), Halloween, the Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction, and Akira.

2) My biggest influences as a writer/director are Quentin Tarantino, Kevin Smith, and Shinichiro Watanabe.

3) My birthday is also the day Hitler died and the day Osama Bin Laden was shot. I think this means I'm The Chosen One.


4. Pass this award around to at least 5 blogs you dig

1. Full Moon Reviews
2. Disturbing Entertainment
3. Atop the Fourth Wall
4. TCW Reviews
5. The Cinema Snob
(I know, I cheated)

No comments:

Post a Comment